Immigration & Corporate Law for High Performing Professionals
OFFICE 1.jpg

Investor based immigration



CagniartLaw_Webdesign_O1 VISA copy 4.jpg

L-1 Visa
intra-company transferees

Non-immigrant visa that allows overseas companies to transfer executives and managers, including business owners, for up to seven years under the L1A visa and to transfer specialized knowledge employees under the L1B visa for up to five years to a new or existing US office.

See if you qualify

CagniartLaw_Webdesign_L1 VISA copy 3.jpg

E2 Visas
Treaty Investors

Non-immigrant visa reserved for foreign entrepreneurs, investors and business owners that come from countries that have a Treaty of Trade and Commerce with the United States. It allows them to live and work in the United States temporarily based on their substantial irrevocable investment in a bona fide and active enterprise that they control. Employees of E2 visa holders may also qualify under certain circumstances

See if you qualify


E1 Visas
Treaty Traders 

Non-immigrant visa, which allows foreign nationals of a treaty nation to enter into the U.S. and carry out substantial international trade




Investors Visa

Also known by some as the golden visa, it is for immigrant investors seeking permanent residency in the United States. To be eligible you must invest in a new commercial enterprise that will create full-time positions for at least ten qualifying employees. You must invest either $1 million or at least $500,000 if it is in an area designated as in particular need of investment (aka: Regional Centers). 

The President has extended this program on March 23, 2018 until September 30, 2018